Chicken with Bruschetta
Looking for yet another quick and easy dinner? This is the recipe for you, especially if you have leftover tomatoes from the garden that you don’t know what to do with. Is all your basil growing at exponential rates? This is such a fresh recipe.
~ 8 Roma tomatoes, diced
~ 1 TBL olive oil
~ 1/2 red onion, diced
~ 2 TBL garlic, minced
~ 1/2 cup basil leaves (about 10)
~ 1 TBL balsamic vinegar
~ 1 tsp salt
- Cook chicken your preferred way, I like to grill mine.
- In a small sauté pan, add olive oil and red onion. Cook about 2 minutes so they softened up a bit.
- Add tomatoes and cook until warmed through.
- Add basil leaves, and cook until they are wilted.
- Add balsamic vinegar and salt and cook another 2 minutes.
- Serve over chicken breasts while still hot.
I hope you enjoy!